Rezekne Special Economic Zone
Rezekne Special Economic Zone is the largest industrial area in eastern Latvia.
Rezekne is a growing and vibrant region of eastern Latvia that offers businesses ease of access to global markets through its geographical location, as well as reliable infrastructure, utilities and transportation.
Companies that choose to relocate in Rezekne may take advantage of Rezekne Special Economic Zone for implementation of investment projects and maximising the profit.
Rezekne – a strategically advantageous city with well-organised and advanced technical infrastructure and access roads. The location at the hub of the international transport corridors (motorways and railway lines passing through Rezekne city) facilitates logistics to the ports and provides access to 500 million potential consumers in the EU and 275 million potential consumers in Russia and the CIS.
Rezekne Special Economic Zone (Rezekne SEZ) is the largest industrial area in eastern Latvia offering to conduct business activity under preferential terms of state aid provided by the government of Latvia.
Rezekne SEZ is leveraging its long-standing experience, favourable tax incentives, competitive operating costs and availability of resources to become a major engine for the dynamic growth of eastern Latvia. Working in strong alliance with local and international stakeholders, Rezekne SEZ has brought up a generation of forward-thinking people and become a place that develops in step with time, providing existing and potential customers with:
• Tax discounts of up to 80% on corporate income tax and 80–100% on real estate tax, which ensure up to 55% return on investment costs.
• Land plots with a total area of more than 30 hectares for rent or purchase, provided with communications and access roads, and ready production buildings for rent.
• Support for implementation of investment projects from site selection to tailor- made aftercare services.
• Information and consultations on business opportunities.
• Organisation of thematic events.